Monday, October 09, 2006

I've been feeling very restless, running around so much that I had not had the time to sit down and reflect the happenings in my life. I realized that I hadn't posted a blog since July.

I'm looking forward to the end of wedding season, which would officially end after October 21st for me, but then the album rush starts... The Columbus weekend was pretty productive, as I got some client work done, as well as my own new fine art website.

Well, a lot has happened between July and now. For one thing, we spent two weeks traveling to Alaska and Seattle, and I think I shot about 10 weddings since then. I also read 4 more books, which brings the book count for this year to 12. They are NEVER LET ME GO, MORTGAGES FOR DUMMIES, SILK, and CLOUD ATLAS. I'm currently in the middle of FREAKONOMICS and GETTING THINGS DONE. I also have to read THE EMPEROR'S CHILDREN for my book club next week.

No comments: